We are currently looking for applicants in the following positions:
PHYSICAL THERAPY POSITIONS
- Are you an independent, goal oriented and compassionate therapist?
- Are you interested in working in a private practice that allows YOU to provide the kind of care you want for your patients, and not somebody else?
- A clinic that encourages your talents and abilities, and rewards you for outstanding care...
- The type of clinic that is dedicated to preventive care services as well as restorative care...
- A place that is supportive and helps you reach your goals as a physical therapist...
Then come join us!!!
We are an expanding Physical Therapy practice looking for independent, hardworking, compassionate, skilled therapists and assistants to work in our physical therapy clinics in traditional and nontraditional settings.
If you have a verifiable history of getting things done, enjoy helping people and are happiest when doing so, please give us a call or send your resume. We are looking for therapists who want to be a part of a like minded group who love what they do, and are interested in making a difference. Full and part-time positions available
If you are:
- Have an excellent Work Ethic...
We'd love to hear from you!!!
Fax or email resume to ManualPT@cavtel.net
Back to top
ADMINISTRATIVE / PATIENT SERVICES
- Are you independent, dedicated, caring and known for getting things done?
- Are you looking for a position where you can learn, grow and help others at the same time?
- Are you looking for a place where you can control the advancement of your career?
- Are you looking for a job where your efforts to go above and beyond the norm are rewarded?
Then contact us to see if you fit our team!
We are an expanding Physical Therapy practice looking for administrative and patient service staff with the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Solid computer skills including knowledge of
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Public presentation skills
- Marketing to physicians and clients
- The ability to get things done!!
Various duties include:
- Scheduling appointments
- Insurance verification
- Medical claims submission
- Creating ideas and producing mailouts to physicians and patients/clients
To inquire, fax or email resume to ManualPT@cavtel.net
Back to top
Contact InformationContact us to see if you fit with our team and join us in making a difference in patients' lives.
||PO Box 50105|
Baltimore, MD 21211